Monday, October 6, 2008

awww, the beach just has a way

We had a great time at the beach. It was cold, but we didn't mind since we were escaping 100+ temps in AZ! The beach just has a way of totally relaxing me. Everytime we go back to CA, a part of me misses living there, but then I spend more than 24 hours there and I'm reminded of why we left.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Things have been a little crazy around here, and our $$$ problems are weighing on me pretty heavy. I know God has truly blessed me though, and I wouldn't change a thing (although eliminating a few thousand dollars in medical bills for my beauty below would be nice). So I'll just try and remember the sound of the waves, the smell of that salty air that is so terrible for curly hair (notice no pics of me), and the fun sounds of my girls building a sand castle and splashing in the waves. My stresses are already disappearing......
Here is my amazing Sophie running into the water with no regard for the cold water temps or the waves.....
Anyone remember standing next to your mom, just waiting for the water to cover up your feet? This brought back a lot of memories, and looking back at the pictures almost brings tears to my eyes that I'm now doing that with my oldest daughter. Crazy.


She could play in the sand allllll day long. To be 3 again.


My beautiful Kylie. She's happy as long as mommy is right next to her.


They tried to do this to me, but I was a party pooper and said, "no way, bury your dad"!!


Watching the surfers from the peir.


I love these 3 people more than anyone else in the world!!

No comments: