Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trip to the farm

Oh - in case you are wondering. I did get out the other day. I didn't quite run, but I got a brisk walk going for about 30 mins. Hey! Better than nothing, right?! This weekend hubby had to work and I took the girls Fri and Sat to a local farm event. We walked and walked all day long and saw some pretty cool stuff (not real exercise I know)!

Let's just say - I think I could live on a farm. Yep, that's right, I would love to live on a farm, with animals, a barn, a huge garden, a simple life. Hubby and I talk about how cool it would be to have a small goat farm and make cheese (first we'd have to learn a LOT). A wine vineyard would be cool, but too much money to get into.

Here are some pics from our farm trip:

1 comment:

new*me said...

my parents live out in the country...just 7 miles from me and they have chickens and a big garden on 18 acres. I love being out there. It is so peaceful. I am just a block away from the train here in town and I hate the noise. One day I want to be in the country too :) Love the pics!